- Welcome parishioners with a warm smile and a greeting
- Seat parishioners
- Pay special attention to visitors
- Help families carry gifts at offertory procession
- Pass baskets at collection time
- Ensure orderly flow at Communion time
- Distribute bulletins and other handout material
Greeting/Ushering at Mass is a way of making Christ present in the Liturgy. Ushers help build up the church and create a spirit of welcome and a sense of belonging. It begins with a deep commitment to Christ and to his Church. Strangers are to be put at ease & visitors are to be welcome.
- and openness to hospitality are essential to this ministry
Always making your first word a word of welcome is important.
Contact: for Greeter information -Ann Hodge – 856.905.3603 email@example.com
Contact : for Usher information- Dom Renzi-856-228-1616