Holy Family is in need of a new Art & Environment chairperson!
After 20 years of service to our parish, Denise Shew is retiring as chairperson of the Art & Environment Committee. Denise has graciously agreed to orient the next person who will coordinate the decorating of the church.
This person would be responsible for coordinating and performing all duties associated with decorating the church for the various liturgical seasons (Christmas, Easter, etc.). Duties include:
- Decorating the church for Advent, Christmas and Easter seasons; other holidays
- Ordering flower arrangements for Holy Days, First Holy
- Communion, other celebrations.
- Coordinating with outside vendor(s) for flower purchase and delivery.
- Watering and monitoring flowers.
- Coordinating with other ministries (Liturgy, Religious Ed) for various liturgical celebrations.
If interested in coordinating or being a member of the committee, please contact Denise Shew (856) 986-3886, email@example.com.