We now offer Online Giving through ParishSoft. Online Giving is a secure and personalized way to give to the church in which your contribution is debited automatically from your checking, savings, or credit card account into the church’s bank account. Options are available for you to set up one-time or recurring gifts for the Sunday Collection and various special collections.
For You The Parishioner:
- No more check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure and confidential
- Use your checking, savings or credit card
- Schedule recurring or one-time donations
- Change a gift or account any time you like
- Choose offertory, special funds, pledges
- Earn rewards through your credit card
- Email reminders when a gift is about to processed
- Allows you to give even when you are not able to attend Mass at Church of the Holy Family
- Ability to view giving summaries online
For the Parish:
- Reduces check processing bank fees
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries
- Creates peace in knowing your data and autodeposited gifts are secure
- Accommodates special funds and tuitions
- Provides giving history for tax statements
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
Creating a New Account
Step 1 – is to sign up for online giving by clicking on the Online Giving logo at the top of this page. This link takes you to the Church of the Holy Family Online Giving login page (shown below). To get started, click the link to “Create a New Account”.
Step 2 – is to create your Login Information. You will need to create a User ID and Password. The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *. You do not enter information for the Registration Code. (That is for account administrators only).
Next fill in your Personal Information and Address Information. The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk*. When you click the Submit button, an e-mail will be sent to your account confirming your new account, your User ID and Password.
Step 3 – is to confirm your new account. The e-mail you receive will be similar to the one shown below. You must click on the link at the top of the e-mail to confirm your account before you can log in to your account. (If the link does not work, copy and paste it into the browser’s address bar.)
Once you click on this link, you will be taken back to the Church of the Holy Family Online Giving login page.
Step 4 – is to enter your User ID and Password in the Existing User Login section and continue setting up your account. You will need to enter information the bank account you wish to use for your donations. Once that information is entered, you can then set up donations for the Sunday Collection and the other funds listed on the site.
For more information about setting up your account or how to navigate through the Online Giving site, you can view the Online Giving User Guide (pdf file). You can also access the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) link..
There are also a number of help videos to guide you through the process of Online Giving. You can view these help videos from the various screens of the Online Giving site when you see the icon shown at the right. You can also find the hyperlinks listed below.