Holy Family is happy to announce the following in accordance with the most recent updates from the Diocese of Camden and the State of New Jersey:
Beginning the weekend of May 29th and 30th:
- Masks will no longer be required. However, if a person is not vaccinated, he or she is encouraged to continue to wear a mask. Also, if a person simply feels more comfortable, he or she may continue to wear a mask out of an abundance of caution.
- The invitation to offer the Sign of Peace will resume. However, if a person is not comfortable making physical contact with another, he or she can politely nod and say, “Peace be with you.”
- The offertory procession will resume. The ushers will work with those who would like to bring up the gifts.
- During the time in between the Masses, sanitation of the pews and other commonly touched surfaces will continue.
Beginning the weekend of June 5th and 6th:
- The obligation for Catholics to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation will again be in effect. Watching Mass on television or on the live stream does NOT fulfil this obligation.
We give thanks to God that, once again, we can gather in His House to worship Him, pray for one another, and receive Jesus in Holy Communion!